Thursday 26 April 2012

Picture of Loving Couple

Assalammualaikum...........

(just read my boken inglish)

Now its already  quite late at nite. Already midnight and also can be say as early morning. Right now my eyes still wont close yet. Maybe because my mind was so heavy load so much nonsense feeling. Arghhhhh..... So annoying. I got so much things to tell to people, thing to share with those people. But i just don't having all those people by my side to talk to....poor of me.

Firdaus. Firdaus. Firdaus. Name that always keep playing in my mind. Not that im thinking about him to much, i just cant stand with him. Did he known that there is a girl, which is me, loving him, truly, deeply do.

He always put me. Or put me last part in her listing. The worse part is, sometime he can just pretend like im noting to him. For him, I dont need to interferer with his life things. Its like feeling when somebody that you crazy about, put you at the back of all things. Put all others things as very important to his life, and just let me be something that did not bother him in any other issues.

He will never let his friends waiting for him. He will never be so mad at his friend in front of them. He also will never break his promise with his friends like he always do toward me. Always done to me. Thousand hurt, billion tiers...

Sometime i just don't understand why its looks so hard for him to be nice to me. To please me as i want (all i want is not to much, just like others). To not to hurt my feeling, not to break promise with me. Even he know its was his fault, he will not going to feel like him guilty to me and seek for an apology.

I will never dream that someday there will be my prince come to me and treat me like a princess. Because i know that he will never be that way. Its just not like him.

This situation is not a good picture of loving couple. The real PICTURE OF LOVING COUPLE will not going to show.... )=





No comments:

Post a Comment