Wednesday 30 October 2013

what im doing....MY JOB

Hai…
Just a quick update from me for today…
Out of blue moon I’m thinking to write it down and publish it here. In my personal blog.
Without any reason, not because I want to show off, also not because im bored with this staff, and also not because I don’t have any idea on what to posting in here. I still got lot more stories to write, but now my brain is function to talk about what I’m just doing right now.
It’s almost two month im work on this. Do this and that, write this and that, create this and that…all I do is just by myself and sometimes got a little help from others jugak lah…but not much to settle that thing..

Opss…what im mumbling here is all about my work..huhu. Right now I start to feel the pressure, its start to burden me. Disrupt my mind all the time by thinking about that assignment. Hmmm….just needs to be patience and work up for it…

Right now, I’m applying certificate for my company. I have to work from the very first beginning. Yes they do have what I need, but it’s not in good arrangement. Not synchronise for the entire document, to make it happen is very hard challenge for me. Yes!!! It is. So hard and sometimes its felt like pointless to do all this things.

However, this challenge could also be as stepping stone for me to success in what I’m doing. Maybe one day could be the one who master about it, or be an expert on doing this. Who knows right??

All I need now is the strength for me to keep on going forward and work hard to the success. Because I have believed on myself that I can do it, and do for the best!!

Pray for the successes, never give up for small thing that can be settling and will work for the bright future… INSHA ALLAH…amin…





No comments:

Post a Comment